|Chamber Size:||42L (W400×D300×H350)||Temperature Range:||-70℃～150℃|
|Temperature Cycling Range:||-50℃～+85℃ Or -40℃～+125℃||Heating Rate:||10℃~20℃/min With 10KG Aluminum Ingot|
|Cooling Rate:||10℃~20℃/min With 10KG Aluminum Ingot||Heat Load:||10kg Aluminum Ingot|
42 Liters Small Size Thermal Cycling Testing Chamber 10℃~20℃/min Rapid-rate With Heat Load 10kg Aluminum Ingot
The small size rapid temperature change test chamber is a kind of test equipment that simulates the rapid heating and cooling test environment within a small test volume. It is especially suitable for the environment stress screening test of chip semiconductors, electrical and electronic products and components for rapid temperature changes, so as to improve the reliability of the products. It's a necessary equipment for enterprises and institutions to test product quality.
Product name: 42L Small Size Rapid-rate Temperature Change Thermal Cycling Testing chamber
The miniaturized rapid-rate temperature change testing chamber provides a simulated environment for quality inspection institutes, research institutes, colleges and universities and other test units, for the inspection of aerospace, aviation, electronics, automobiles, batteries and other products, and the verification of research and development results.
The testing chamber is an indispensable right-hand assistant for shortening the development cycle and improving product quality and reliability.
Main technical parameters
1. Product model: YC-42-ESS
2.Testing chamber size
3. Outer box size (excluding surrounding protruding parts)
4. Testing Chamber Volume: 42L
5. Door opening method: single door (right open)
6. Cooling method: air-cooled/water-cooled
7. Machine weight: about 600KG
8. Power: AC 380V about 11KW
Temperature performance :
9. Temperature range: -70℃～150℃
10. Rapid temperature change linear range: -50℃～+85℃ (mechanical)
11. Temperature fluctuation: ≤±0.5℃ (no load) air outlet measurement, ≤±1℃ (loaded) air outlet measurement
12. Temperature deviation: ≤±2℃, temperature resolution 0.01℃
13. Heating rate: -50℃→+85℃ linear 10℃~20℃/min (mechanical refrigeration, load 10KG aluminum)
14. Cooling rate: +85℃→-50℃ linear 10℃~20℃/min (mechanical refrigeration, load 10KG aluminum)
15. The maximum temperature change rate: 25℃/min non-linear adjustable
(measured at the air outlet, mechanical cooling, under standard load conditions)
16. Temperature uniformity: ≤±2℃ (no load)
17. Overshoot of heating and cooling: any temperature control test point ≤ 3 ℃
18. Standard load: 10KG aluminum ingot;
We are currently looking for distributors and sales representative all around the world.
If you would like to discuss becoming a distributor for us, please contact:
Tel.: +86 18664198666
In order to be considered as a Business Partner, it is necessary to prepare the below information:
· Your company information, please
· Your proposal plan for how to promote and distribute our environmental test chambers.
· Your company activity for advertisement.
· Your current business introduction.
· What kind of support do you expect from us?
Contact Person: Mr. Martin Zeng