|Product Name:||Temperature Chamber||Interior Material:||SUS 304|
|Test Space:||15 To 1500Litres||Ramp Rate:||2℃~3℃/m Heating-up,1℃/m Cooling-down|
|Temperature Range:||-70°C~150°C Or Tailor-made||Meet Test Standard:||IEC, ASTM, MIL, ISO Etc|
thermal vacuum chamber,
environmental testing equipment
SSD Chamber Specially Designed for Semiconductor Testing Like SSD Flash Chip and Memory Card
Abnormal power failure test for SSD pattern
| read and write test for SSD pattern
｜ SSD ATA1-8 instruction test
｜ SSD abnormal power failure test
｜ SSD full disk read and write test
｜ SSD algorithm mapping table verification
｜ UFS, PCIE, EMMC test system
｜ Flash aging and screening test
｜ PCI-E SSD, M2 SSD, SATA SSD test
l Support SATAI / II / III test;
l Support SATA test number customization, such as 100, 150, 200, 400, etc .;
l Support R & D micro-customization, such as 2 or 6 Etc .;
l support (-70 degrees to +180 degrees) testing;
l support abnormal power-off test and aging test;
l support automated temperature control test;
l support the use of software for intelligent control tests;
l support test and test software Customization;
l Supports wind speed and temperature balance in the box;
l Supports rapid temperature rise and fall control;
l Supports customized R & D of PCIE / EMMC / UFS / DRAM / Flash aging;
l Supports networked control, you can control the test remotely and see the test results ;
l support APP remote control test;
The complete machine test system mainly includes high and low temperature chamber, PC motherboards, PM boards and test software, etc.
The hardware part is mainly composed of the following parts:
| High and low temperature box shell; | Compressor; | PC motherboard; | PM board; | Power control unit;
The software part is mainly composed of the following parts:
| Test PC: It is mainly divided into the following type PCT, BIT, MDT and FDS;
|Console: It can control the entire Test PC operation. It is a control interface for testing. It is used to send test instructions and configuration scripts. It is the command center for testing.
|DMS: used to save all test results;
| QMS: used for network management and control operations;
| Linux operating system;
Overview of SSD Intelligent Test System
The intelligent test system of SSD adopts Win7 operating system platform. Through the open script mode, the temperature of the high and low temperature chamber and the test items of SATA products can be modified arbitrarily. The data transmission is performed through the LUNIX system and the oil pump to realize one-click operation. , Networked control, saving labor, realizing intelligent data management, and permanently retaining test results.
The SSD test equipment mainly supports SSD product function and protocol testing. The principle structure of a single high and low temperature box for SSD product testing is shown below:
The main characteristics of its principle structure are as follows:
1, Chamber can be customized according to the use of size;
2. Control circuit board: 1 pc (6/22) is used on each PC motherboard, and the test program is independently developed and maintained by the company;
3. Test items: The test items mainly include multiple power-down tests, a large number of read-write comparison tests, protocol tests, and so on;
4. Control platform: Control the entire test in a script form through the Console;
5. QMS server: All test results are transmitted back to QMS in real time and stored permanently;
6. Network interface: It can be controlled remotely through the network, and the customer can obtain the production test status of the purchased product in real time;
2.2 Independent research and development of software and hardware
Our company is the first company in China specializing in the development of SSD test systems. The independent research and development are mainly divided into the following parts:
1. High and low temperature test box: Usually used for C-temp SSD (-70 degrees ~ + 180 degrees). During mass production, the distribution of the production failure rate can be analyzed. High and low temperature test methods are used, and a reasonable test is developed by QA Sampling ratios are used to perform Chamber tests to confirm quality.
2. SSD product test stand: All aluminum alloy CNC computer gong processing, and the surface is blackened and anodized.
3. Computer hardware: The test motherboard is specially designed with a back storage area, which contains 36 computer motherboards and 36 power supplies and hard disks, 5 platform oil lubricators, and 5 insulation boards on the motherboard.
4. Software part: Mainly control the SSD intelligent operation platform, various SSD test functions, 1 back warehouse display, 1 display converter.
5. PW and sheet: 36 SSD test sheets, 36 PW sheets, 72 sets of sealed silicone.
Third, customized high and low temperature test chamber
The balance temperature control system uses PID to control the SSR, so that the heating amount of the system is equal to the heat loss, so it can be used stably for a long time.
A: Index and requirements: refers to air-cooled at room temperature 20 ℃, no-load:
1) Temperature range: -60 ℃ ~ + 180 ℃
2) Temperature stability: ± 0.2 ℃
3) Temperature distribution average: ± 2 ℃ (within 3 minutes after loading)
4) Minimum temperature limit: -70 ℃
5) Heating time: 25 ° C, 90 ° C, (5 ° C / min)
6) Cooling time: 90 ° C -55 ° C, (1 ° C / min)
7) Common test temperature points: -45, -40, -5, 0, 25, 70, 75, 85, 90
8) Temperature accuracy: +/- 2.0 degrees, generally refers to the difference between the central point temperature and the set temperature, to determine the measured results when the temperature reaches 30 minutes, or the average value of the temperature at multiple sampling points and the set temperature Difference judgment. Our company judges the bigger one.
9) Temperature fluctuation: 0.5 degree, after the temperature equilibrium is reached, the difference between the highest temperature and the lowest temperature at the same detection point is taken as the worst point for judgment.
10) Distribution uniformity: 2 degrees, which refers to the difference between the highest and lowest temperature of all detection points at the same time after the temperature equilibrium is reached, and is determined by the measurement result when the temperature equilibrium is 30 minutes.
11) Equilibrium time: 30 minutes, the time elapsed from the display until the actual equilibrium is reached.
12) At the commonly used test temperature, the overshoot should not exceed 3 degrees (the display value of the thermostat should not exceed 2 degrees)
13) Temperature overshoot: a) change from a test temperature to a similar test temperature (for example, from 70 to 75 degrees), the overshoot does not exceed 3 degrees; b) after the high temperature test is stable, the door is closed after a short opening (85 degrees) Test, door opening time 30s), temperature rise does not exceed 3 degrees.
14) During the heating or cooling process, no obvious platform process should occur. For example, when the temperature rises from normal temperature to 70 degrees, it should not slow down significantly before reaching 70 degrees (about 68 degrees).
15) After the compressor is set up for a long time, there should be no excessive vibration and abnormal noise.
16) AC contactors, relays, etc. should not have abnormal noise.
17) When heating from low temperature, there must be no condensation on the observation window and box wall
Note: If the temperature accuracy is high, larger temperature distribution uniformity can be accepted
|Refrigeration Compressors||France Tecumseh|
|Temperature Controller||Korean TEMI Series|
|Oil separator||US ALCO, AC & R or German ESK|
|Pressure relay||DANFOSS or American RANCO|
|Condenser (plate heat exchanger)||Denmark DANFOSS|
|Evaporating pressure regulating valve||DANFOSS|
|Dry filter||DANFOSS or American SPORLAN|
|Expansion valve||DANFOSS or American SPORLAN|
|The electromagnetic valve||Japan Heron Palace & Italy CASTEL|
|Condensing pressure regulating valve||Heron Palace in Japan or DANFOSS in Denmark|
|Wire protection switch||Schneider|
|AC contactor||Fuji, Japan or Tai'an, Taiwan|
|thermal relay||Tai'an, Taiwan|
|Phase sequence relay||Singling, Taiwan|
|Time Relay||Omron, Japan|
|AC relay||Omron, Japan|
|solid state relay||Omron, Japan|
|Thermal fuse||United States Emerson MICROTEMP|
Contact Person: Mr. Martin Zeng