Rapid Temperature Change Test Box Detects Electronic Products And Various Electronic Components
Control system advantages
1. Various test conditions of 5℃~25℃ for stress screening and rapid temperature change can be set.
2. Meet the stress screening of electronic equipment products, lead-free process, MIL-STD-2164, MIL-344A-4-16, MIL-2164A-19, NABMAT-9492, GJB-
1032-90, GJB/Z34-5.1.6, IPC-9701 and other test requirements.
3. Perform equal temperature and average temperature test methods.
4. The temperature stress screening test box ESS uses aluminum sheets to verify the load capacity of the machine (not plastic load).
The rapid temperature change test box is suitable for aerospace products, information electronic instrumentation, materials, electrical engineering, electronic products, and various electronic vitality parts to test various performance indicators in the environment of rapid changes in high temperature and low temperature. The whole box adopts an integral structure. Box structure
The inside of the box is made of 1.0mm imported SUs304B stainless steel plate, and the outside is made of 1.0mm cold-rolled steel plate sprayed with plastic, and the insulation material is made of ultra-fine glass insulation cotton.
3The door is sealed with double-layer silicone rubber sealing material.
The observation window is made of multi-layer conductive film tempered hollow glass, the size is 350x500mm. In order to prevent the glass from frosting at low temperatures, a built-in special safety voltage heating wire surrounds the heating belt. The supply voltage is 36V, and there is a lighting lamp to provide illumination for observation
There is a 450mm test hole with a plug on the side of the box. The plug material is silicone rubber with low foaming, high and low temperature resistance, and heat preservation.
5 An air-conditioning cabinet is installed on the back side of the cabinet studio, in which humidifier, evaporator, electric heater, fan, fan volute and other equipment are installed.
The temperature sensor is placed at the air outlet.
3 The air supply mode in the test box is the upper air supply and the lower return air refrigeration system
Rapid temperature change test chamber refrigeration system and compressor: In order to ensure the cooling rate and minimum temperature requirements of the test chamber, this test chamber adopts a dual cascade air-cooled refrigeration system composed of a set of Taikang fully enclosed compressors. The cascade refrigeration system consists of a high-temperature refrigeration cycle and a low-temperature refrigeration cycle. The connecting container is an evaporative condenser. The evaporative condenser is also used for energy transfer. The heat energy in the working room is transferred out through the two-stage refrigeration system to achieve high temperature. the goal of. The design of the refrigeration system applies energy adjustment technology. An effective treatment method can ensure that the energy consumption and cooling capacity of the refrigeration system can be effectively adjusted under the normal operation of the refrigeration unit, so that the operation cost of the refrigeration system And the failure rate drops to a more economical state.
Refrigerant: adopt DUPONT company R404 (high temperature cycle), R23 (low temperature cycle)
Auxiliary parts: expansion valve (Danfoss, Denmark), solenoid valve (CASTEL, Italy); filter (Aiko); oil separator (Taiwan crown pressure) and other refrigeration accessories are imported.
How Refrigeration Works
The high and low refrigeration cycle of the rapid temperature change test chamber adopts the reverse Karyo cycle, which consists of two isothermal processes and two adiabatic processes. The process is as follows: the refrigerant is adiabaticly compressed by the compressor to a higher pressure, and the work is consumed to increase the temperature of the exhaust gas. After that, the refrigerant exchanges heat with the surrounding medium through the condenser isothermally and transfers the heat to the surrounding medium. After the refrigerant expands through the valve adiabaticly to do work, the temperature of the refrigerant decreases. Finally, the refrigerant absorbs heat isothermally from the higher temperature object through the evaporator, so that the temperature of the cooled object is reduced. This cycle is repeated to achieve the purpose of cooling down.
1. The structure design of the test chamber is advanced and reasonable, and the supporting products and functional components are of international advanced level, which can meet the long-term, stable, safe and reliable production needs.
It can meet the user's processing and production requirements for the above purposes, and is convenient to use, operate, and maintain, has a long service life, beautiful appearance, and a good user interface, making the user's operation and monitoring more simple and intuitive.
2. The main components of the equipment are selected from high-quality products from well-known international brand manufacturers to ensure the quality and performance of the whole machine.
3. The equipment performance is perfect, the man-machine dialogue function is simple and easy to operate.
4. Possess independent intellectual property rights and design patents as well as master the core technology of environmental test chambers. 5. The control instrument adopts the Japanese original imported "Youyi Control" UMC1200, which can be remotely monitored. 6. The refrigeration system adopts the French original Taikang compressor unit and is equipped with Condensate water tray
7. The core electrical components are all imported famous brands such as Schneider
8. Following the advanced design concept of foreign environmental test equipment, separating water and electricity
9. Shallow trough humidification, novel and unique, drawer type water filling method, super large water tank design
10. Drainage groove design is adopted at the bottom of the studio to prevent vapor condensation and maximize the protection of the test workpiece. 11. The lighting system adopts Philips kit, and the observation window adopts a funnel-shaped design, which provides a wider observation field. 12. Unique leakage protection design makes operation safer
13. Strive for perfection, focus on every detail, use more heartily