|Studio Size:||450 ×1170×500 Mm (depth × Width × Height)||External Dimension:||680×1300×1500 Mm (depth × Width × Height)|
|Liner Materia:||SUS304# Stainless Steel Plate||Shell Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel Plate|
|Lamp Tube:||UV-a Ultraviolet Lamp Tube, 8 Pieces In Two Rows, 40W/ Piece, Imported Lamp Tube||Water Source And Consumption:||8 L/day Of Clean Or Distilled Water (provided By Customers)|
|Control System:||Imported Liquid Crystal Display, Touch Input Man-machine Direct Dialogue.|
temperature cycling chamber,
temperature humidity test chamber
RT+10℃ ~ 70℃ UV aging test box,Conformity national standard of China
samples and performance evaluation
1. Appearance evaluation: the coating is mainly the appearance evaluation, plastic and rubber when necessary can also conduct appearance evaluation, inspection the main projects are luster, color change, powder, spots, bubbles, cracks and dimensional stability. Use instrument as much as possible implement quantitative item inspection, such as gloss, chromatic aberration meter.
2. Evaluation of mechanical and other properties: tensile strength, elongation, hardness and plastic impact of general rubber materials impact strength, elongation at break, tensile strength, bending strength, and other performance test items may be specified if necessary.
1. The structure of the test box is made of corrosion resistant metal material, including 8 fluorescent ultraviolet lamps, water tray, test sample rack and temperature degree and time control system and indicator.
2. The tube is 40W in power and 1200mm in length. The range of uniform working area of the test box is 900×210 mm.
3.The lamp is installed in four tiers, divided into two tiers. The tubes of each tier are installed in parallel. The central distance of the lamp is 70 mm. A test sample is fixed in a location 50 mm nearest to the surface of the lamp, the test sample and its framework constitute the inner wall of the tank , the back of the tank is exposed to room temperature cooling air due to the temperature difference between the test sample and the air in the tank to make the condensation phase on the surface of the test sample produces a stable condensation condition, and the test box shall pass through the outer wall of the box and the test sample from the bottom to produce natural air convection.
4.Steam is produced by heating the water tray at the bottom of the tank, water depth is less than 25 mm, and has a water supply automatic controller, water dish should Clean regularly to prevent the formation of scale.
5. The temperature of the test box is test by a blackboard which specifications are 75-mm, 100-mm and 2.5mm.For measurement, the blackboard shall be placed in the central area of the exposure test. The measuring range of the thermometer shall be 30 ~ 80℃ with tolerance of
±1℃. The lighting and condensation phases should be controlled separately. The condensation phase should be controlled by the heating water temperature.
6. The test box should be placed in a laboratory with a temperature of 15 ~ 35℃, 300 mm from the wall, and it should prevent other heat sources influence, the air of the test room should not be strong circulation, lest affect illumination and condensation conditions.
|tube||made in China||China|
|power switch||Double section||China|
|Main power switch||schneider||The French|
Contact Person: Richard